Meet the people behind the research – click on a link to learn more about Dr. Erin Silva or her program’s team:
- Dylan Bruce – Field and lab tech; manages the organic vegetable trials
- Léa Vereecke – Field and lab tech; manages trials at Arlington including organic no-till and cover crop research
- Jody Padgham– Outreach Specialist; working primarily on the OGRAIN project
- Harriet Behar– Outreach Specialist; working primarily on the OGRAIN project
- Miranda Sikora – Changes in soil health parameters under different organic management approaches
- Charlene Grahn – Breeding carrots under organic management systems
- Michelle Keller-Pearson – Drought resilience of organic carrots and soils through associations with species of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi. Coadvised by Dr. Ané.
- Tina Wu – Late blight management in organic tomato production. Coadvised by Dr. Gevens.